Thursday, August 21, 2008

July 2008 Diary

July 1: (dawn) My friend Kathy Roque died. Sad to say, she didn't make it. It's her birthday on the 18th. Sherwin S. was scheduled to donate his platelets to Kat on this fateful day but it didn't push through because of the bad news.
July 3: 'tis the birthday of Mike S., my friend and business partner in E.Excel & Amega Global Philippines. This day is the monthsary of my good ol' friend Kathy F and her one and only Serge, so I'd consider this day a double treat.
July 6: 1st montsary of my hamster Fiona's death.
July 8: Here's the good news. My contract is renewed by my client-company. I think it's a blessing because it is not a curse, hahaha! I mean, it is a blessing 'coz it is hard to be jobless these days expecially when the times are hard. This day is deemed special 'coz it's the birthday of my dear friend Misha A. who happens to be my business partner in Nikken Philippines. So this day is doubly special, again. =D
July 20: I met up with my webmaster pal Dave D' Angelo and friends for the blog seminar. Finally, I was able to meet my best friend of 19 years, Jolanie. This beautiful lady is a very busy entrepreneur, a freelance model and hold on to your seat, a skilled driver! She even knows more about race car driving than defensive driving! We rarely have time to meet so this day is very special. Wow, I got to meet many friends on this date! Recordbreaaker!
July 24: Most of my officemates are absent. So. it was me, Orland F. and my boss inside the office. Indeed, whatta deafening silence! Orland says it was like the three of us are eggs, waiting to be cracked in order to generate some noise. Sigh, sigh, sigh!
July 26: Birthday of my dear friend Michelle Grace who fondly calls me her "kabituka". I miss her terribly and she misses me too. Aaaaawww!
July 28: Nothing exciting happened for me as of the moment. But this day is kinda special because Rhanni (my college friend) and I call this day Soul Sistah Day. Funny how we both named ourselves soul sistah on our cell phones. We didn't talk about the names but we eventually found out when we exchanged cell phones. I wonder if she still remember this. =)
July 31: Two-hour traffic from office to the terminal then one hour traffic from the terminal to my home. Geez, whatta day!

No comments: