Thursday, August 21, 2008

Some Sensible Messages Part 1

Although I admit that I do not live by a quote, I compiled some quotes which I believe make sense. Oh, yeah, I think I live by a quote. Not really though because the words in my head are always - Be happy! So, I live by these two words. =)
Thanks to my friends who incessantly send me messages. I'm sharing your quotes to the world now... ΓΌ
- - - - - - - - -
~ Self-empowerment ~
- Never explain yourself to anyone because the person who LIKES you doesn't need it & the person who DISLIKES you won't believe it.
- When shit people wound you, just remember this: The brain of shit people has 2 sides. The LEFT side where there is nothing right & the RIGHT side where there is nothing leftf!
- There are those people who don't like me: freaks who criticize how I run my life, mean persons who just say things that will hurt me, stupid people who do bad things to give me pain,ignorants who will never understand my principles in life and traitors who keep trying to put me down & tell bad things behind my back. But through it all, I struggle to prove them myself that I did not exist to please them.
~ Life ~
- Perceptions: Life is hard because we see the obstacles, not the goals. Life is painful because we see the tears, not the smiles. People are rejected because we see their faults, not their righteous deeds. People are weak because we see their failures, not their success. It is the way we look at things that makes this world worthwhile to live in, not plainly on our judgment.
- Trials in life are like washing machines. They twist us, spin us & knock us around. But in the end, we come out cleaner, brighter & better than before.
- A great life is not about routine but doing something rare. To cherish & not to compare; to forgive, not to blame & to be loving without counting. Laugh at your mistakes but learn from them. Joke over your troubles but gather strength from them. Have fun with your difficulties but overcome them.
~ Success Tips ~
- 7 Secrets of Success I found in my Room:1) Roof said: Aim high.2) Fan said: Be cool.3) Clock said: Every second is precious.4) Mirror said: Reflect before you act.5) Window said: See the world.6) Calendar said: Be up to date.7) Door said: Push hard to achieve your goals.
- A great ship asks for deep waters. People with great talents will not allow themselves to be connected to anything below their worth.
- There are two things that u could do upon seeing a dead end sign: Make a u-turn & play safe; Or, go beyond and explore the other side. Sometimes, undone things are more regrettable than those you’ve committed ‘coz at least, you’ve known what it would yield rather than forever wondering what could have been.
~ God ~
- 3 things in life that when gone, will never come back: time, words & opportunity“ that are never lost: peace, hope & honesty“ that are most valuable: love, faith & prayer“ that destroy a man: lust, pride & anger“ that are never certain: dreams, success & fortune“ that make a man: hard work, sincerity & commitment“ that are truly constant: Father, Son & the Holy Spirit.
- Don’t ever get tired of what’s going on with your life ‘coz you’ll never know the plans & reasons of God behind it, just walk on. From there, you’ll see the beauty that you’ve never seen before.
- The winning horse doesn’t know why it runs the race. It runs because of the whip & pain. Life is a race. If you’re in pain, then clearly God wants u to win.

No comments: