Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ne-Yo Day!!!

Hahaha, dunno how to start this blog but here goes… That fateful night of Feb. 29, 2008, OMG, ‘twas Ne-yo Day! I declared it an official holiday, Ne-yo Day! Call me an addict, a bitch or call me whatever, I don’t care! We went (my best friend, sister & I) to Shaffer Chimere Smith’s concert and it was an awesome experience. Okay, the downside was, I was deafened by all kinds of noise this world can bear! Who can blame the hordes of fans? Who can blame if the crowd partied like there was no tomorrow?! Who can blame if all the lozenges and sore throat antiseptics went out of stock? There’s no one to blame but Ne-yo!

He sang my top fave songs:
(a) Go On Girl – Who can’t relate to this?!
(b) So Sick – Very, very true!
(c) Sexy Love – No need to explain ‘coz it’s damn sexy =)
(d) Because Of You – The melody and rhythm is way great!
..and many more!!!!!!!!!

But he didn’t sing “Hate That I Love You”….:-( Oh, I’m mad! Man, Ne-yo’s a talented performer!!! =D You’ve got to hear him sing LIVE. To hear is to believe and to see is to enjoy. ü

No comments: