Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tali Beach


Location: Nasugbu, Batangas (Philippines)

If u want a clean beach, try visiting Tali Beach in Nasugbu, almost 30 minutes from Taal. If you’re from Manila, it will take u about 4-5 hours to get there. I really don’t know the exact name of the beach but, the residential resort’s name is Tali, hence, Tali Beach. Actually, I don’t know that this place exists, hahaha! I just joined my friend’s company outing and, voila, that’s it!! =)

The good thing about this place is that it’s very private, it is as if u own the place. At the time of our visit, very few people will be seen in the area. Maybe that’s the reason why the beach is clean, not to mention the place is a residential resort. I only shelled out P1,000 for this trip and there are 13 of us. Cheap, isn’t it? The house is cool, complete with facilities and the like.

I’ve been to some beaches in Subic (some are clear) but this one is clearer. You can really see the sand and its color, especially the rocks. The only downside is that, there are soooooo many rocks in this bitch..er..I mean beach! =D If you’re not careful enough, you’ll end up having lotza wounds so you gotta be careful as you stroll along the sea shore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, how much is the rent? what is the max number of people? My highschool classmates were planning to have our reunion at Tali beach.. PLs send me an e-mail: exequiel_amp@hotmail.com. Hope you can help me. Tnx!